Shipping & Delivery
Shipping within New Zealand
We ship with either Post Haste, Courier Post or NZ Couriers.
Shipping prices are as follows for standard urban orders:
$0 – $50 – Flat Rate $5.00
$50 and over – FREE (rural charge applies, see below)
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES. There is a $5 surcharge applicable for rural, overnight & saturday deliveries.
Please note that if the incorrect shipping option is chosen your order will be held until payment is made. We reserve the rights to deduct shipping from a customers rewards if necessary.
- Average delivery time is between one and five working days depending on your location. Most North Island deliveries are overnight and South Island 2-3 days.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your package has been dispatched.
- If a product is out of stock, you will be notified of the indicative time frames. In saying that, if the item isn’t marked as ‘pre order’ or ‘back order’ then it should be in stock ready to ship if you are able to add it to your cart. We do our best to keep our website as accurate as we can with stock levels.
- Tweedle will not refund delivery charges if the item is delayed in transit beyond our control.
- Shipping rates will be calculated during checkout to your location. All prices for overseas customers are shown in your shopping cart exclusive of GST (15% tax) which do not apply for international orders.
- If you are purchasing a car seat please contact us for a shipping quote.
Picks Ups & Viewing
We aim to offer the best service and fast dispatch of our orders and due to this we are not open for viewing or pick ups. Being an online business our stock room isn’t set up as a show room for browsing.