Thirsties Natural All In One
This new, easy-to-use cloth diaper includes 11 thirsty layers of natural fibers: 3 layers of organic cotton in the body and 2 soaker pads with 8 layers of the same hemp/organic cotton used in the inserts and prefolds.
Thirsties customers have grown to know and love. Whether parents are first-timers at cloth diapering or old pros, this Natural option offers convenience, gentle elastic, a trim fit and incredible absorbency all with a simple one-and-done step.
- Interior consists of 11 thirsty layers of natural fibers : 3 layers of organic cotton in the body and 2 soaker pads with 8 layers of hemp/organic cotton
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- Convenient, trim fitting and absorbent
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
Proudly manufactured in the USA
|Size||Weight Range||Age Range|
|one size||8 - 40 lbs (4 -18 kg)||0 - 36 months|
Outer: 100% polyester with waterproof TPU laminate
Before Use: Thirsties Natural One Size All In One needs to be washed and dried at least three times before use to rid the fibers of the natural oils. This is done separately from your other diapering products for the first 3 washes. Our hemp-cotton products will be fully primed and at their maximum absorbency after 8 wash cycles.
At every wash cycle:
- Prewash on warm
- Wash on hot
- Add another rinse on warm.
- You may hang prefolds to dry, or dry in the dryer. If the diapers are stiff after line drying, you can throw them in the dryer on medium heat with some wool dryer balls to soften them.
Use enough water to soak and cover the diapering items and allow them to agitate.
Please avoid the following practices and/or additives that can void the warranty on your Thirsties products:
- Sanitize or Whites cycles on HE machines
- Pure Soap
- Routine use of Bleach
These practices and/or additives can void the warranty on your Thirsties products.